Sauté the chicken in a pan using MAZOLA oil. As the chicken is sautéed, season with ISSIMA garlic and cilantro marinade…
- 1 pound of sautéed and shredded chicken breast
- 1 spoonful of MAZOLA oil
- ISSIMA garlic and cilantro marinade
- 1 spoonful of chopped garlic
- 2 sachets of ISSIMA ketchup
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of melted mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 2 sachets of ISSIMA sofrito criollo
- YUMMIES’ Classic Ranchitas as needed
- Sauté the chicken in a pan using MAZOLA oil. As the chicken is sautéed, season with ISSIMA garlic and cilantro marinade.
- Add chopped garlic, ISSIMA ketchup and water.
- Cook slowly until the chicken is semi-soggy.
- Put YUMMIES’ Classic Ranchitas on a plate and cover with the chicken.
- Sprinkle the cheese and microwave until melted
- Serve with ISSIMA sofrito criollo on top of the nachos.