Fry the ground meat in a pot using MAZOLA oil…
- 1 spoonful of MAZOLA oil
- 1 pound of ground beef
- ISSIMA garlic and cilantro marinade
- 2 cups of red beans with broth
- 2 sachets of 106 g ISSIMA ketchup
- 1 ISSIMA chicken broth
- 1 bag of Ranchitas
- Bottle of SHILO’S hot sauce
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Fry the ground meat in a pot using MAZOLA oil.
- While the beef is fried, marinade with ISSIMA garlic and cilantro marinade.
- Once the beef is well-done, add the red beans, broth and ISSIMA ketchup.
- Mix well and allow to boil softly. Season with ISSIMA chicken broth.
- Add a few drops of SCHILO’S to provide desired level of spiciness.
- Serve and garnish with grated cheddar cheese. Enjoy with Ranchitas.